- JIRA Performance After 300,000 Issues
- Disposable Testing Environments: There's Nothing Like Production Except Production
- Retro-Fitting Atlassian Products into a Code-Cowboy Research Culture
- Plugin Manager Updates & What's Coming
- Troubleshooting JIRA & Confluence
- Plugin Play
- The End of Stupid Atlassian-Related Questions
- To Host, or Not To Host?
- Because You Have ____!
- Implementing Confluence at Harvard
To Host, or Not To Host?
Jeremy Johnson, Healthonomy
While the JIRA and Confluence OnDemand are similar in functionality to the installed versions, there are some important differences. Considerations include total cost comparison, Google apps integration, application response time, the migration process and pitfalls such as data encryption, plugin use, and integration with in-house authentication. Come learn how and why Healthonomy migrated to Atlassian OnDemand versions of JIRA, Confluence, and FishEye (SVN) after 2 years of self-hosting.